World Environment Day was created in 1972 by the UN General Assembly and is held annually on 5 June. The day encourages millions of people across the world to help protect and restore the Earth.
- More than 400 million tonnes of plastic is produced every year
- Only half of plastic produced is designed to be used only once
- Less than 10 per cent of plastic is recycled
- An estimated 19-23 million tonnes end up in lakes, rivers and seas
- You can make green choices when it comes to your pensions & investments to help our environment
Speak to one of our Socially Responsible Investment Advisors
SRI has always been at the heart of our investment philosophy and we have a range of portfolios that focus on sustainable investment funds. To find out more about how you can invest responsibly, get in touch and speak one of our Socially Responsible Investment Advisors.