If you’re currently seeking a position in Financial Services, get in touch. We offer a wide range of opportunities, plenty of scope for progression and a supportive and friendly environment to flourish in.
When you join Ellis Bates, you’ll work for a business that offers:
- Great career opportunities; whether you’re an Adviser, Administrator, Accountant or Paraplanner
- An enjoyable work/social life balance – a great team spirit, both in and out of the business with lots of opportunities to get together socially and raise money for local charitable causes
- An inclusive philosophy that recognises the value of every team member
“When I joined Ellis Bates I was immediately impressed with the level of support an Adviser receives across all departments from Paraplanning, through to business processing, Administration and on-going servicing. In addition, the ability to tap into our in-house technical expertise in the areas of investments, pensions and tax and trust planning has been invaluable. This in house high level expertise, I believe, allows me to offer my clients advice that is second to none.”
It’s always been our belief that people are important to our business and we’re proud to have achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation.
This means that we’re committed to investing in our employees and providing better facilities and benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary and regular one to one reviews
- Access to E-volve our online learning academy to support you in your personal development
- Study leave and financial support for study including a bonus on completion of exam
- Workplace pension (auto-enrolment)
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Life assurance (four x salary)
- Death in service cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual eye test
- Free car parking (Harrogate Only)
- Free, confidential, Employee Assistance Program
- Staff introduction scheme – recommend a friend and if they’re hired we’ll pay you a finder’s fee (£500)
- Professional subscriptions paid
New Client Administrator (Support)
Supporting the team to conduct an efficient and successful on-boarding for all new clients, from first appointment through to completion, within velocity and quality KPIs. Provide a managed handover to the Client Servicing Team on completion.
Client Servicing Administrator
The ongoing servicing of all existing clients and support the Advisers with review meetings and business processing.