If you’re currently seeking a position in Financial Services, get in touch. We offer a wide range of opportunities, plenty of scope for progression and a supportive and friendly environment to flourish in.
When you join Ellis Bates, you’ll work for a business that offers:
- Great career opportunities; whether you’re an Adviser, Administrator, Accountant or Paraplanner
- An enjoyable work/social life balance – a great team spirit, both in and out of the business with lots of opportunities to get together socially and raise money for local charitable causes
- An inclusive philosophy that recognises the value of every team member
“When I joined Ellis Bates I was immediately impressed with the level of support an Adviser receives across all departments from Paraplanning, through to business processing, Administration and on-going servicing. In addition, the ability to tap into our in-house technical expertise in the areas of investments, pensions and tax and trust planning has been invaluable. This in house high level expertise, I believe, allows me to offer my clients advice that is second to none.”
It’s always been our belief that people are important to our business and we’re proud to have achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation.
This means that we’re committed to investing in our employees and providing better facilities and benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary and regular one to one reviews
- Access to E-volve our online learning academy to support you in your personal development
- Study leave and financial support for study including a bonus on completion of exam
- Workplace pension (auto-enrolment)
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Life assurance (four x salary)
- Death in service cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual eye test
- Free car parking (Harrogate Only)
- Free, confidential, Employee Assistance Program
- Staff introduction scheme – recommend a friend and if they’re hired we’ll pay you a finder’s fee (£500)
- Professional subscriptions paid
Academy Technical Trainer
To design, deliver and evaluate a continuous training programme supporting internal colleagues with their learning, education and understanding of financial service knowledge in life, pensions, investments and tax. Provide technical knowledge expertise to teams across the business regarding content (paper/presentations) where needed.
An opportunity has arisen within our expanding Paraplanning Department for an experienced Paraplanner. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, committed to providing quality advice to clients accompanied by a high level of service.
Business Quality Assessor
Conducting advice suitability assessments (pre-submission checks and post report production checks), you will ensure the quality of advice and documentation is of a high standard within agreed timescales set by the company and provide technical advice/ guidance to the advisors and other members of the paraplanning team.
Client Servicing Administrator
The ongoing servicing of all existing clients and support the Advisers with review meetings and business processing.