Cost of living and retirement
Over 2.5 million people aged 55+ think they will work beyond their state pension age.
- 23% are uncertain of how long their retirement savings will last.
- 18% admit to not having made preparations for when they stop working.
- 45% worry their health will deteriorate as a result of continuing to work.
- 35% are concerned their health will affect their ability to remain employed.
- 16% are concerned about being treated differently because of their age.
- 16% worry about not being able to spend enough time with their family.
If you are concerned about the cost of living and retirement then please get in touch to discuss how our retirement planning services can help you.