You might have experienced a change to your financial situation, including life events such as divorce and have new concerns about whether you can save enough.
You might have previously felt confident about your retirement plan, but the COVID-19 pandemic has derailed your savings.
Expert retirement advice will help you understand your position and how to work out when you can retire and what your retirement income will look like.
Planning specific retirement goals
People who are confident about their retirement are most likely to have specific retirement goals and know what steps they need to take to reach them. But sadly, we see many people do not feel confident that they will have enough savings to live comfortably after they retire.
Many people have a fear of outliving their money, but most don’t have a clear idea of how much money they need during retirement. It’s important to remember that retirement doesn’t happen at a certain age, it happens when you have enough money to live on.
We are here to help create a clear direction and understanding which will give you peace of mind that you are on the right track. Why not try our handy retirement calculator.
Your financial adviser will be able to answer these key retirement planning questions
- How much you need to save for retirement
- How to save tax-efficiently for retirement
- How to make pensions work for you
- The type of pension you should choose
- The right amount to contribute to your pension
- How to boost your pension pot
- How your pension should be invested
- How to withdraw money from your pension
- When you can retire or retire early