I have been in financial services for almost 20 years, working for rating agencies and in investment banking before moving into financial planning.
I am a Chartered Financial Planner and passionate about helping clients frame and achieve their financial goals.
Financial goals can be as simple as saving for your first home, second home or holiday home, to helping your children or grandchildren out on their financial journey, more efficient tax planning, getting to grips with your retirement planning and passing on your estate in a tax efficient manner.
Specialised areas of advice include:
• Financial lifestyle planning
• Retirement planning and forecasting
• Pension planning
• Cash flow modelling
• Insurance and protection
• Inheritance and Tax Planning
• Wealth management
• Investment planning including asset allocation and diversification
• Asset protection and preservation including Wills, Probate, Trusts and Lasting Power of Attorney
• Lifetime Mortgage/Equity Release advice
• Financial advice for businesses, business owners and Directors including business protection, group pension schemes, tax planning, Directors’ loans, shareholder and key person insurance
I use sophisticated cashflow modelling software to help you develop lifetime financial plans and to bring your financial future to life. I can help you to:
• Plan and analyse your financial goals
• Project them forwards over time
• See how changing circumstances will impact your plan
• See how likely it is you will achieve your goals
• See the actions you need to take along the way
I work alongside the Mortgage, Equity Release, Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Trusts team at Ellis Bates to offer you expert financial solutions and services from saving up for your first home to protecting your family’s inheritance in later life – and everything in between.
I work closely with our in-house investment team, who deliver a first class socially responsible investment proposition, along with an extensive range of strategies to suit all risk appetites.
In my spare time, I enjoy exploring the Jurassic coast, playing golf (badly) and entertaining my young cockapoo.