Financial Planning Analyst (Paraplanner)
To work in collaboration with all departments and support the financial planners in meeting the highest standards of advice and providing a life enhancing service to our clients. This role will primarily involve carrying out research and producing suitability reports in line with company policy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To compile suitability reports, working closely with financial planners to identify solutions suitable to meet the clients needs and objectives; ensuring reports provide an appropriate level of information to enable the client to make an informed decision;
- To analyse the clients existing arrangements to determine ongoing suitability; liaising with product providers and undertaking calculations and cash flow forecasting where necessary;
- To manage own workload effectively to meet productivity KPI’s whilst maintaining quality;
- To continually develop product and technical knowledge across all areas; keeping up to date with any changes which may affect the advisory market;
- To assist the Client Research Team Leader in providing support and training to trainee paraplanners to enable them to develop their knowledge and skills.
- To hold or be working towards the CII Level 4 Diploma.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience within a paraplanning role with strong technical knowledge across investments, pensions, tax, protection and mortgages;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Complete a minimum of 30 minutes each week on our internal training system; Evolve.
- Attend all compliance and regulatory workshops, training sessions and complete Evolve modules as required.
- Experience in industry software such as SelectaPension and Voyant;
- Fully competent in desktop applications; Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Working knowledge of the back-office system.
- Ensure full awareness and understanding of all internal processes and manage these effectively, working with all teams to deliver an exceptional service to clients at all times.
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager: email@example.com in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE