Executive Assistant/Facilities Manager
Provide exceptional support to the MD and HR&OD to support Director effectiveness and efficiency across a diverse range of areas. To develop the role into one that takes on various Director tasks and becomes proficient across all business areas. Ensure all office management (premises/facilities) runs smoothly with areas for improvement identified and changes implemented where agreed.
Role duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting management – booking meetings, room, facilities needed.
- Attend meetings with the exec for note taking, recording actions, and following up on actions after the meeting with the various parties.
- Manage project work to support the exec with key objectives and development.
- Manage the production of data and MI, including some analysis where needed, for the MD and HR&OD – to include some regular reporting needed monthly; and ad hoc data collection/reported as requested.
- Academy training co-ordination – liaise with training providers for bookings, book Academy rooms, send invites.
- Key member of the Values Team, to contribute views and opinions, take notes, and represent the exec in decision making.
- Contracts and Agreements – manage the secure filing of all company contracts/agreements to ensure we always have the most up to date agreement accessible for all contractual deals and arrangements in place.
- Group insurances – support the renewal process.
- General diary management, to include travel where needed and liaising with internal colleagues and external parties.
- Manage provision and collection of office door keys.
- Manage a rota for opening and locking up offices.
- Routine alarm testing.
- Changes/review/renegotiation of utilities (council tax, electric, etc), water, waste collection, shredders, fire and security, aircon, lift etc
- General upkeep/maintenance/repairs of premises.
- Refurbishments/decoration of office as needed.
- Car park and parking ticket management.
- Stationery (oversight)
- Undertake other duties as reasonably required and directed.
This Job Description may be reviewed and subsequently amended to better reflect any changes required in the role.
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager:
email@example.com in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE