Trainee Financial Planner
To participate fully on the fast-track Trainee Adviser Programme and become a fully qualified Adviser professional within two-three years.
You will be gaining hands-on experience of dealing with the financial affairs of a wide range of our clients. This will involve working closely with our financial advisers, assisting them in researching and report writing.
Attaining the relevant professional qualifications required to practice is essential and this forms a key part of the role requirements.
- The first two months of the programme consists of shadowing all teams within the business to understand the different roles and functions. This will involve working as an administrator for a month.
- After this two month period you will be working as a Trainee Paraplanner. We will provide you with a copy of the paraplanner job description at that time, but the main role requirements will be to conduct research and prepare reports for clients.
- Once you become a Trainee Adviser we will fully brief you on the role requirements and expectations.
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills required to establish long term relationships.
- Self-driven and highly motivated with a determination to become successful in a pressurised and financially rewarding sales environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creative intelligence with exceptional levels of energy, persistence and personality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely well presented
We recruit candidates across the business who can demonstrate alignment to our core values; Ambition, Passion, Integrity and Teamwork.
Throughout your employment with us you will be required to demonstrate how you support our values in your work.
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE