Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Job title: Telemarketing Executive
Reporting to: Telemarketing Team Leader
Date of issue: April 2019
Terms & conditions of employment: As stated in the Statement of Terms and Conditions
Making outbound calls arranging appointments for Financial Advisers, working closely with them to collect prospect data and managing their diaries effectively.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients as a result of lead generation activity.
- Questioning in detail to understand the prospective client’s circumstances.
- Attend campaign briefing meetings.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- To comply with our internal Compliance and other procedures.
- To work within the regulatory requirements of the FCA at all times
- To ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Act, and any other guidance which forms part of the day to day role.
Treating Customers Fairly:
All employees are required to engage with the company’s “Treating Customers Fairly” policy and will be appraised of their understanding of the culture on a regular basis
Report any potential breaches, including weaknesses in current systems to a Director.
Ensure personal data (client and employee) is secure, held and properly utilised in accordance with the General Data Protection Act.
- Previous outbound calling or customer service experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Excellent phone manner, strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Good listening skills.
- Experience of good rapport building over the telephone.