Due to continued growth and passion for developing people across the whole business, we are expanding our Academy training team and would love to find a Technical Trainer (in Financial Services) to join us. This is a great opportunity to work for a team that is truly committed to the professional development of its employees. You will design, deliver and drive a successful programme of dedicated training and support as part of our Academy proposition.
Our aim is for the professional knowledge and conduct of all our employees to be of the highest standard across the business, appropriate to the roles. The role objective is to build an Academy programme/schedule of technical/product based learning to cover knowledge and abilities ranging from no experience in FS through to Chartered (CII) status. To ensure a base level of training/accreditation is achieved across all roles; and for part/qualified colleagues to continually learn and stay up to date.
This will include:
- Providing introduction and intermediate levels of training/accreditation across all non-diploma qualified positions to cover the industry/profession, regulation, ethics, our products and our proposition.
- Provide specific training support to those studying CII exams (from LP2 to Chartered), by way of 121 teaching, revision sessions, a query referral point.
- Oversee the technical learning and progression of our Academy trainees (Advisers, Paraplanners, Apprentices) to ensure they have structure learning and support to be successful in their training and successfully graduate). This will involve regular 121s and arranging group training sessions as needed.
- Designing and delivering content that is interactive, engaging, manageable, challenging, enjoyable; and where people can demonstrate an improvement of knowledge and understanding as a result.
- Ensuring all learning content and training materials is user-friendly and can be used as reference material in people’s everyday roles.
- Manage the ongoing competency assessment of our Advisers through on line testing and role plays to ensure we maintain compliance competency standards, as a minimum.
- Manage the CII Accreditation Centres in Harrogate and Newcastle, and coordinate/invigilate exams.
- Oversee and manage the exam bookings, fees, membership and ensure relevant admin/paperwork is completed.
- Keep records and produce MI on useful and relevant data.
You will be energetic and have a can do attitude. Ideally a Chartered Financial Planner you will have wide experience of supporting learning across all levels of experience.
Flexibility to travel across our three office locations (Harrogate, Newcastle and London) is required.
If you like the sound of our opportunity, and think you may want to be part of our team, please send in your CV to us at: Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager at Ellis Bates Group, Adam House, Ripon Road, Harrogate, HG1 2AU; or email email@example.com. Further information can be found at www.ellisbates.com/careers
PLEASE NOTE NO AGENCIES