An opportunity has arisen within our expanding paraplanning department for an experienced Paraplanner. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, committed to providing quality advice to clients accompanied by a high level of service. Professionalism combined with excellent written and verbal presentation skills is essential.
The paraplanner role will involve full technical support to the Financial Planners. Main responsibilities include production of due diligence reports on products, providers and funds in line with company policy, providing high quality advice and creating suitability reports for the advisers.
Key accountabilities include:
- Utilising the client review system to support the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans and suitability reports.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and agreed targets.
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analysis.
- Researching products to support recommendations.
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Individual workflow and task delivery, covering for colleagues in the event of absenteeism.
- Ensuring the back office system is kept up to date with clients and portfolio details as necessary.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is completed in a strict ethical and compliant framework meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Commit to continuous personal development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to personal development ideally having secured or working towards full Diploma in Financial Planning.
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE