New Client Administrator (Support)
Job title: New Client Administrator (Support)
Reporting to: New Client Team Leader
Date of issue: March 2019
- We are continuing to expand our new client team in Harrogate and we are looking to welcome an apprentice to join our busy team. If you are keen to work with an ever expanding company, this could be the opportunity for you. We’ve already had success in our Newcastle office with two apprentices who are doing their Business Administration Level 3 & 4.
- We have an in house dedicated Training Manager to support you and keep you on track with your studies. You’ll be doing on the job training four days a week with one day in the office to do your coursework.
The role in our New Client Team is as follows:
- Support the team to conduct an efficient and successful on boarding of all new clients, from first appointment through to completion, within velocity and quality KPIs. Provide a managed handover to the Client Servicing Team on completion.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts Equifax check on new clients
- Confirm client appointment by email/letter (if not a lead generation client)
- New client pack preparation – blank factfind, risk questionnaire, file notes
- Process new client pack when received back from the Adviser – factfind onto Enable, create skeleton plans, LOAs submitted
- Process and manage LOA returns (per provider) on a pre-planned structured basis
- The processing of new business as needed
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Good time keeping and attendance and good attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Willing to learn
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent) is essential.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and a covering letter to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager, Ellis Bates.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage: The national minimum wage for apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those age 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.