Client Servicing Administrator
The ongoing servicing of all existing clients and support the Advisers with review meetings and business processing.
Role duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure review meetings are offered/booked in line with the client service proposition (visit annual / phone and visit alternate / phone only).
- Conduct all enquiries and subsequent dealings with clients and other third parties in a professional manner within company procedures.
- Set up all cases immediately and monitor afterwards on a regular basis.
- Prioritise any action or query related to missing information in a speedy and efficient manner in accordance with request from the financial planner or colleague
- Ensure all key administrative tasks are carried out within set deadlines to a high standard of excellence and accuracy, understanding the impact to the business if not adhered to.
Compliance and Security
- Ensure all relevant business procedures comply with FCA regulation
- In conjunction with guidance from HR ensure compliance with other applicable legislation – e.g. employment, Health & Safety etc
- Promote and embed a TCF culture in all respective business areas
- Conduct personal learning, training and assessment exercises in accordance with your individual T&C plans, demonstrating competence in relevant FCA compliance areas
- Report any potential breaches, including weaknesses in current systems to our Compliance Officer/Managing Director.
- Ensure personal data (client and employee) is securely held and properly utilised in accordance with the principles of Data Protection Act.
- Handle any complaints in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Act, Employee Handbook and any other guidance which forms part of the day to day role.
- Report to your Manager any wrongdoing by the company or our employees which fall short of the Whistle blowing business principles.
Other: Undertake all other duties as reasonably required and directed.
This Job Description may be reviewed and subsequently amended to better reflect any changes required in the role
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager:
email@example.com in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE