Academy Technical Trainer
To design, deliver and evaluate a continuous training programme supporting internal colleagues with their learning, education and understanding of financial service knowledge in life, pensions, investments and tax. Provide technical knowledge expertise to teams across the business regarding content (paper/presentations) where needed.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Technical knowledge training:
- Design an induction programme for all new starters to support foundation level business awareness across all teams.
- Design and deliver interactive bite size learning sessions for non Diploma qualified colleagues to support their understanding of their day to day work/roles.
- Design and deliver technical knowledge training workshops across LP2 and RO subjects to internal colleagues.
- Provide 121 training for our trainees.
- Write and produce user-friendly training support material.
- Arrange role plays, assessments etc where it supports learning.
- Design and deliver exam revision sessions to support colleagues with exams.
- Manage the CII Accreditation Centre across Harrogate and Newcastle and coordinate/invigilate exams.
- Coordinate all exam bookings, fees, membership and ensure relevant admin/paperwork is completed.
- Keep records and produce MI on useful and relevant data.
- Provide updates on technical matters as needed.
- Support the Compliance Manager with competency based testing/assessment for Advisers.
- Support the leadership team with writing/preparing technical based content for presentations and/or papers as needed.
This Job description may be reviewed and subsequently amended to better reflect any changes in the role.
Education, Qualifications & Training
- CII Chartered Financial Planner
Knowledge & Experience
- A good technical knowledge across all means of financial planning
- Excellent knowledge of UK regulatory framework
- Current experience of working within a financial services training role, or demonstrable expertise in this area.
- Designing of interactive content
- Deliver engaging training sessions
- Management of programmes and schedules
- Working effectively with managers and colleagues
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
- Strong communicator with confidence to approach
- You will be driven and self-motivated to achieve high standards.
- Team player – Able to effectively work and complete work in group settings. Works cooperatively with others to achieve common goals. Treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly contribution of others.
To apply, please send your CV to Jo Nickell-Lean, HR Manager: email@example.com in addition to a cover letter that details your suitability for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE